Monday, October 21, 2013

18 Weeks


Things are going well! Have energy for the most part. Walking or running and lifting a bit. Crazy week at work with Parent/Teacher conferences and other night meetings for work.

 How far along: 18 weeks.


Total weight gain:  7 lbs.


What I love: Planning our Guess the Gender Party and sending out the invite!


Worries: Feeling overwhelmed after baby is born 


Sleep: I wake up every night around 3AM....that sucks....


Best moment of the week: Getting through my crazy week and people are noticing my belly!


Food cravings: Fruit


Food aversions: 

Baby’s Movement: None yet


The belly:  Getting bigger especially at the end of the day. 

My Movement: Walk and run during week and have a warrior weekend planned...

Milestones:  Figuring out my maternity leave. With my expected due date I would have three weeks to go back to work. However, we decided that I don't have to go back to work until next school year, which for me starts early August and the baby will be about 4 months old. 


Symptoms: A little insomnia and can't eat big meals. 

 
Gender: My appointment was October 17th and I have a sealed envelope with the answer!!! I plan to take it to the bakery to make us a cake with either pink or blue on the inside. 


What I’m looking forward to: When we cut the cake at the party and find out the gender in front of our close friends and family!


What I miss: Wine, staying up late and training hard for a fall race. 


Next appt: December 2


Due Date: March 23





Baby Coates!


Little Feet!



1 comment: