Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Fun

Last weekend my sister, husband and I made cute homemade gifts for family members. We had such a good time! I love getting fun ideas from pinterest and other crafty bloggers out there.


Woke up early before my 12 mile run on Sunday and made pumpkin apple butter.


Then we made gift tags and and used twine to decorate the jars.



LOVE THEM!


 
Training is going just OK. I ran over 12 on Sunday but on bike path...by the end my knee was killing me. Plus we have had super cold weather and snow here like in the negatives...so hard to run outside (but I still do). Work is super stressful until Dec. 16th so that doesn't help either...

However weather is looking better this week. I hope I feel good on this weekend's 15 miler. Lots of people that said they were going to run this race with me have bailed so do I even want to spend $500+ to run this or train for another one later? Am I just chickening out? I plan on running it as of now :)

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been a real bummer. I hate the frigid temps!

    I hope your knee is feeling better!

    Great gifts!

    ReplyDelete