Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Run!

This morning I woke up and went for my 8 mile run. I am training for a half marathon in May so this was on my schedule. I tried to get a few friends to join me but they had other plans. Normally I run on Sundays with a running group (a later post) but since we are working on the cabinets on Sunday I needed to get it in today. What a great day! I parked at the trail head and went out almost 4 miles and turned around this trail is all dirt with rolling hills and gorgeous views of the Flat Irons. I had my music on and just enjoyed the run. Once I turned around it was WINDY...but I just kept on going and tried to work on form especially going up the hills:)
I wore my compression socks so I am not sure if it was a mental thing but I love wearing them I feel FAST so whatever works right?!
Then went to see my sis then home and worked in the yard for a couple hours and took a nap. Great Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment